Monday 22 March 2010

Is Simple Silence really a good name?

As I am now looking into designing my digipack and poster I keep thinking is the name really suitable for a britpop band. I feel that 'Simple Silence' may be more of a pop band name rather that a rock band so I'm now looking at bands that may be similar such as Oasis, Blur, The Enemy, Artic monkeys, etc....

My ideas are based around the fact the band are experienced in living rough as they traveled Europe trying to make it big and how they suffered from the sad reality of dangers on the street and learned to be better people from it.

So the new name will be based around the word High street, but i cant choose between the three secondary names, they are :
-high street network
-high street glory
-high street survivors

so im now going to ask the world on their opinion as i seek advice on yahoo!answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment